Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



I am so grateful for this day!
I am grateful for my family. I am grateful for wonderful friends and for the great memories I have with them. I am grateful for Eric and for the wonderful husband that he is. I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life and for the many blessing I have received.
I am grateful that almost all of Eric's family was able to come and spend Thanksgiving with us. We had such a great time. The house has been as full as it will ever be but we've really enjoyed having so much company at our house.
I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving!







3 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

we are so lucky to be friends with you guys and are thankful for that

Scott and Chelsey said...

You really did have a full house! Looks like you did an amazing job.

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for you cute neighbors! Can't wait to see how cute your house looks!