Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a great day today.
My Grandma and Grandpa, mom and Roger, Blakley, Dustin, Lisa and Cohen all came over for dinner. Eric grilled some killer Halibut, Salmon, and Chicken and we had tons of other great food! It was so nice being able to spend Mother's day with my mom, she is such an amazing woman. I love you mom!

I am also grateful to be a mother. Maddix is the sweetest little boy. He makes me laugh everyday and smile more than I thought possible. I am so blessed to be his mom.
I am also grateful for all the other moms in my life, my mother in law, sister, sister in laws, grandmothers, and Aunts! Thank you for always being such great examples to me!
Hope all you Mother's and "someday" moms had a fabulous day!

11 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Such a cute post! That's awesome that you were able to spend it with your Grandma and mom, and all special mothers in your life! Happy Mother's Day to ya!

Judy said...

What a wonderful day for you all!!! You are such a cute mom! Abnd I love your mom, she great too!

The Woff Pack said...

It looks like you had a great first mothers day. You are a cute mom. You are a good example too me too. Thanks for all you do, we couldn't do it without you!!

Leah said...

Happy Mothers Day to you! Looks like you had a great day and so lucky to get to spend it with your Mom and Grandma!

sdralphs said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love the picture of Maddix holding the sign for Eric. Too bad you were at the wrong terminal. It is the thought that counts! I hope you had a great mother's day!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Great to hear you had a fabulous Mother's Day! I think I might be hungry because my mouth is watering after reading about the halibut, chicken, and salmon:) I just might make one of those for dinner!

Chelsea said...

Glad Eric could be home for Mothers Day! Cute pictures!

Anna Beal said...

Happy Mothers Day to you!

Shawna said...

how fun to spend time with family! Happy late mother's day to you!

Alli Blue said...

You are all so stinkin' beautiful!

Jessica Gillespie said...

I love Mother's Day! I'm so glad that you got to spend it with your family. You are one lucky Mom and Maddix is blessed to have you!