Thursday, May 20, 2010

21 weeks

I cannot believe I am more than half way done with this pregnancy!
For about the last month I have been feeling pretty good. I still have felt nauseous but not bad and only gotten sick a couple times (not sure if it was the flu or pregnancy sickness).
I truly love being pregnant.
She is moving like crazy and that is my favorite part. To feel that little baby moving around inside is unreal.
We have been trying to introduce Maddix to the fact that we will have a baby soon. He says baby, loves to look at the ultrasound pictures but I know he doesn't get it. He is so jealous whenever I hold anyone but him.
I have another ultrasound on Monday and I can't wait to see this baby again and make sure she is really a girl! :)
This picture is for you Eric...I've gotten quite a bit bigger since you last saw me :)

10 comments:

Jones Family said...

You are so cute! Kingston was 18 months old when I got pregnant with Makenna, when I was about 6-7 months, he figured it out (watching the Baby Story helped too) and he loved it. He would rub my belly, talk to it. Very special time. I am thrilled for you to be having a baby girl.

Staci shWilliams said...

So cute Nat! You look darling! I can't wait for you and that cute belly (and Maddix) to come visit :)

Shawna said...

you look so cute! glad you have been feeling better! I am so excited for you to have a girl--I can't wait to see her!

Leah said...

So glad you are feeling a little better! You look so dang cute! I'm excited to meet baby girl, she will not doubt be the most beautiful baby girl ;)

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

You are so dang cute pregnant. Thanks for the invite today we had fun.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You look great Nat!! So cute! And I can't believe you are having a little girl. That will be so fun!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Seriously, wish I looked as cute as you do when I was pregnant! Not fair! You look so awesome Natty! Always gorgeous. Also not fair. Glad you're starting to feel better! Let's keep it that way :)

Allison said...

You look so cute!! I can't wait to see what this cute little girl looks like!!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

You look so cute!! I can't wait to see what this cute little girl looks like!!