Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Emery at 7 months

7 months

Time is seriously flying by!

Emery got a double ear infection this month along with getting teeth, it was a rough month for her.

We also got her 7 month Skye pictures done and I am completely obsessed! I will do a separate post about this!

We are still working on the sleep training. Some nights she does ok, but for the most part she still is crying 1-3 hours (straight) a night. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that she will figure this out soon!

Emery’s milestones this month:
Finally figured out the army crawl, it is crazy how fast she. Unlike Maddix, Emery is into everything! I guess I will need to baby proof my house!

She is getting 2 more teeth, not the top middle ones but the ones next to them. One has broken through but the other one is taking it’s time.

Quit nursing, she hasn’t been that interested in it for about a month and a half but this month she really quit. It was a sad day for me, I really wish I could have nursed her longer. I do have so much milk stored that she gets at least one breast milk bottle a day.

She loves to shake her head no. If she sees me do it and then if I say No, or even sometimes on her own. It is so cute!

Emery Loves:

Her binky and silky. She is now officially obsessed with her silky! If she sees it she has to have it. She will crawl great lengths to get it.

Maddix! Even though he has started to terrorize her she still loves him. She lights up and smiles whenever he is close. In the car they are best buds and maddix constantly is getting her to laugh.

To be mobile/moving. Whether it is in her walker, crawling, jumperoo or in my arms, she is constantly moving!

The bath. Now that she is sitting up without falling over she loves to sit in the bath with Maddix and splash! She loves running water and hates when she has to get out.

Her mommy and daddy. She loves Eric. Whenever he is in the room she is following him, I think she has her daddy wrapped around her finger!

Her toy rattle. It is by far her favorite toy, second would be a spoon and third would probably be anything of Maddix’s, hence the terrorizing!

To talk, yell, scream, babble, laugh…we love that she is so vocal!

Emery Hates:

Eating her baby food, well most of the time. For some reason she is still not that interested in it.

Being left in a room alone. She has a slight case of separation anxiety. If I leave the room she gets a little upset.

She does not like getting dressed or getting out of the tub.

We love you Emery!


Playing with her best bud!
Loves the running water
Made her crawl to her silky and it wore her out!
Enjoying a beautiful day!


2 comments:

Alli Blue said...

What a sweet baby girl! She is growing too fast! Burke has a cowboy blanket that he will go to and just drop to snuggle it! I love it!

Jennifer and Brad said...

The silky picture is precious. My boys LOVE their silky and have the same obsession with it. They does this hand thing when they are sucking their thumb and holding and feeling it thats just adorable.