Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Three

I cannot believe that I have a 3 year old.
We had a great day today and Maddix loved every minute of turning "Fwee!"

I seriously remember it like it was yesterday. How could this little boy grow up so fast.

Maddix you are seriously one of the cutest, funniest, smartest kids I know. You make me laugh constantly and I love that you are such a sweet boy. You are so tender hearted. I love the way you run, smile, the gap in your teeth, that you still sleep with your binky and silky, that up until tonight you have slept in a crib and that you still cuddle and love to give me hugs and kisses.
You love all kinds of cars and are obsessed with airplanes. You love anything that moves and you love to dance. Anytime music comes on you start shaking your booty and mom and dad have to dance too.
You are such a good big brother. Emery loves you so much and you love her too. You love to play with her and share your toys with her. I can't wait till she gets a little older and you too can play even more together.
You love going to school and love to learn new things. You know all your colors, can count to ten and know most of your ABC's...you get a little mixed up with LMNOP.
You can ride a bike with no training wheels. We are still practicing starting and stopping but you can ride for quite a long time.
We went miniature golfing today with Cohen, Zander, Uncle Dustin and Aunt Lisa.
This is your new Jeep. You love driving it and Emery loves to be the hot babe in the front seat!
Here's your new bike, no Training wheels!!
First night sleeping in your big boy bed! We'll see how this goes!

We Love you Maddix and Happy 3rd Birthday!

7 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

YEA!!!! Happy birthday buddy I love your new bike!

Jason and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Maddix I can't believe you are 3. You are such a big, smart boy, I forget you are younger then Carlee & Carson. Love the new jeep we can't wait to come play with it. Congrats on the big boy bed (its about time NAT :))

Scott and Chelsey said...

happy happy birthday Maddix! They seriously need to stop growing. HE's the cutest!

Kylie said...

He is such a stud! I can't believe it's been 3 years already!

Oma said...

A jeep, a bike, sleeping in a big boy bed....WOW! Looks like 3 is gonna be a great year! We LOVE YOU MAddix!

Leah said...

No way he can ride a bike! That's awesome. Looks like a great birthday! Happy Birthday Maddix!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I cannot believe he is already 3!! That is crazy!! Where does the time go?! I'm glad he is liking his big boy bed. We just got one for Camden...and so far so good. He gets excited when we tell him to go to his big boy bed! Gotta love it! Happy bday Maddix!