Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Breaking Dawn

So whenever I tell people I’m throwing a Breaking Dawn party they always kind of look at me a little weird. I’m not a crazy Twilight fan, but I do love parties and I Have read all the books and I did Love them. The movies not as much but I do love the books!
Decided to do a wedding theme and it turned out perfect!
We had tons of flowers and luckily for me Megan took a floral arranging class at BYU!


It was so fun planning this party.
I had so much help and I couldn’t have done it without them.

Thanks to:
Shenna
Mom
Megan
Lisa
Lauren
Pam
Aunt Karie
Staci
Amy
Nicole

2 comments:

Oma said...

I LOVE preparing for those parties with you! With the Hunger Games movie coming up soon, I'm thinking of doing a party here....wish you were closer and we could do it together. I'll definitely be asking you for ideas!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

i love parties like this! so fun