Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Maddix at 3 1/2


So many things I want to remember about you at this age. You are so hilarious and such a sweet, good boy.

I love that you are a momma’s boy, you do love your daddy but prefer your mom. You love to cuddle with me, give me kisses and are my constant best bud.

Right now you are loving Kung Fu Panda. You want to watch it all day! You love the movies and the cartoons. You also love Cars 2, Finn McMissile and Mater is your Favorite!

You love going to school and playing with your buddies. You get so excited to tell me what you are learning about. You love music class and really like when you get to watch a movie. You are learning your letters and doing so well. The other day you wrote your name for the very first time all by yourself! I was so proud!

You like playing sports, basketball, soccer and golf are your favorites. You and dad set up a score sheet, if you get 5 baskets, goals, shots in the hole then you get a prize. I think you like sports but this is a time you get to spend with daddy and I think this is the real reason you ask to play everyday.

Matchbox cars are your favorite toys, well any car really. For Christmas you got a Finn McMissile car that shoots missiles and you play with it daily.

You are so tender hearted and sometimes a little dramatic. You cry so easily and get your feelings hurt, but you usually quickly recover.


This was the first time you wrote your name, pretty good!




Taking a rest with Nana
Having a "Picnic" on the floor






You Love to Dance, this is you shaking your booty!
At school



We Love you Maddix!

2 comments:

Leah said...

He is such a sweetheart. Good job on his name. Brody hardly knows how to hold a pencil. I know, bad mom!

Oma said...

Even though we just were visiting - I LOVE seeing these pics on the blog. Just LOVE LOVE that little, big boy!