Wednesday, August 8, 2007

All about Eric!





Well since I don't have that many new and exciting things going on in my life right now...except for my house(pics coming soon!)...I thought I'd pay a little tribute to My Love.
Eric and I have been married almost 3 years. Eric is a wonderful husband and is truly my best friend. He always knows what to do and what to say to make me happy.
I am so blessed to have him in my life and look forward to many more years together.
Here are just some pics of Eric that I love.

4 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

YAY!!! I am so exited that you have a blog! And guess what we got in the mail today? A much to generous gift for Ireland! Thank you so so so much, the clothes are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

you guys look like models in that first pic! so glad you got your blog up and running. love it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric and Megan said...

YES! Welcome the the blog band wagon! I second what Amy said - you guys should be models!! Love your blog...you already know how to do more cool stuff than I do. Come teach me!