Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Our 3 favorite people

We love our nieces and nephew! They are so much fun and so incredibly cute. Here is a video clip of Payton. For my birthday I got a singing card and she thought that was the coolest thing since suckers! She loves to dance and does this little chicken wing dance with her left arm. I love how when the music stops so does she...so cute!

I can't get it to rotate... sorry.


This is Kendahl. She is the oldest niece and oldest grandbaby. You could say she's a little spoiled but we like to say she's Lucky!

This is our only nephew Jaden. He is so fun and also so very cute. He loves his Uncle Eric and Eric can't get enough of him (neither can I).

We are so lucky to have great brothers and sisters who produced such CUTE kids!!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

so cute!
as far as the video goes...as far as i know, if it was taken with the camera rotated, then you can't watch it "un-rotated" : /
sorry i'm not much help. only advise i have is to keep the camera horizontal (normal) when filming in the future!

Jason and Amy said...

your nieces and nephew are so cute. i can only imagine how cute your babies will be...

Brady and Lauren said...

Isn't it so fun to be an aunt...your nieces and nephew are adorable. Your pic of your old house reminds me of when my family moved from California, that really is a sad moment leaving your "real" home.

Anonymous said...

Love that chicken dance. She looks like me when I try and dance. Ha ha. Only she can pull it off.