Sunday, May 4, 2008

Over the Bump...I mean Hump!


Well I am now over 20 weeks along!
I can't believe that I am 5 months already or that I still have about 5 left!

I was feeling a little better, but my stupid doctor wants me to lessen my nausea medication. So I started to reduce my milligrams per day and now I feel like crap again...so I am waiting a couple more days and then I'll call my doctor.

This little boy is moving like crazy, especially at night. It is such a fun feeling and it's amazing to know that there's a little baby in there.

I haven't really started on the nursery yet but that will come soon. I have been doing some spring cleaning and getting rid of a ton of stuff, hoping to make room for some baby gear.

Well here are some new pictures of my ever growing belly. I actually like having a baby belly, I just know that it won't last forever and in a couple months (or weeks) I'm going to probably not like it as much!
But for now...I'm loving it!



Sorry the pictures aren't so great...I have to take them myself!

12 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

Looking great Natalie! Like a super model (like always, glad your my friend or I could really hate you :)) Lets get working on that nursery! Let me know when you get those samples. The new doctor or dr holmes is makin you lesson the medicine?

Brady and Lauren said...

You look great! Thanks for the pic update. I hop you feel better and I will email you our address here in Texas.

kimberlee shaffer said...

what a cute tummy!! you look great! I loved my belly too. Can't wait to meet this litle guy. Do you have any names picked out yet?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, finally I have been waiting to see your cute belly! You look so cute. Enjoy it, it does go by pretty fast! Which is usually a good thing for me :)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Oh my gosh!!! You look so freaking cute!! I always knew you'd be a cute pregnant girl!! We'll have to go to lunch sometime this week, now that we're up here for a few weeks. I'll call you!! Can't wait to see your little tummy!

Michele said...

i love it. i was so excited to get to the stage where i looked pregnant! and im very jealous... having him move around in there is a miracle in itself. enjoy it. you will miss that part after he is born! call me soon so we can get together. i have a gift for you.

Scott and Chelsey said...

That is so weird how you are all tummy. Hope thats what happens to me! I'm just waiting to get a belly this month! Haven't gained any yet, but I know its going to happen this month!

Karen said...

Nat, it's so fun to see pics!!! I hope you are able to enjoy being pregnant now. I hope you're coming out to pitt soon! We played our first game of settlers last night! Rachel Rad was the winner!!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Nat, your little baby bump is so cute! It looks like things are going good there! We are in Kentucky, well right now we are visiting Vegas, but we will be heading back next week. So far I really like it, but then again I haven't fully experienced a humid Kentucky summer yet, so get back to me on that. PS. Were you at Mimis Cafe by South Town Mall last weekend? I thought I may have seen you but I couldn't tell if it was you or not. I didn't want to look like an idiot if it wasn't.

Talk to you soon
Meliss

Mark and Lachelle said...

Nats, I love your new background! Where did you find it at?

Kevin and Janae said...

Wow, you look amazing!! cute cute cute.. I hope I look that good when im pregnant. and the weather here hasnt been that good, it has rained alot, bummer!! But its suppose to start getting a little warmer now, lets hope so!!

Jones Family said...

You look so cute pregnant!