Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bear Lake Family Reunion

Last week I had a family reunion up at Bear Lake. It was my first time ever going there. It is such a beautiful place. I will definitely vacation there again!


The water is beautiful, so blue and clear, there is a sandy beach, the place we stayed at had a pool and hot tub, and the condos we stayed in were very nice.




We all had such a great time. There was hiking to and through a cave, horseback riding, jet skiing, boating, and so much more.

I wasn't able to do a lot of things that everyone did but I enjoyed soaking up the sun and even doing a little jet skiing!

5 comments:

Alli Blue said...

We love Bear Lake. It is a great place for families! The lake is shallow forever so your kids can realy get out there and collect shells!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I can't believe this was the first time you've been to Bear Lake! I love going to Bear Lake! I'm sad our reservations got screwed up. That would have been awesome to see there! Glad you guys had a good time though!

Leah said...

You've really never been? I love it there too! The Meachams are going there this weekend, too bad I am stuck in el pisso! Looks like yall had a really fun time.

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Weston would be very proud you vacationed at the lake, he wants everyone to go there. I've actually never been there either despite that he grew up there. Your fun pictures make me want to though.

Mel said...

i love bear lake too! glad you had a great time! your nieces are so cute! and your bare belly couldn't look better! i hope 7 weeks flies for you too! can't wait to meet him! let us know if you need help when the remodel starts up....or if you just need somewhere to hang out! :) we'd love to see ya!