Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July!

I had a great week up in Idaho for the 4th of July! We were so busy all week. We played in the sprinklers, painted Nicole's nursery, set up her super cute patio, had a couple doctor's appointments, and I even got to spend a little time this year with Eric!
Some of the family that was in town...
As you can see, even though he was here he was still working...checking stats and making phone calls! I love how hard he works! :)
I'm sure Eric is going to be so glad that I put this picture up...


I love the 4th of July in Idaho Falls. My family has some traditions that we have been doing ever since I can remember. We get up early on the 4th and go to the parade, I could probably pass on that but Kendahl and Payton love it. Then we go up to a place that has a pool and waterslide, Heise, and spend the afternoon up there. After that we come home usually have a BBQ and then go to the best fireworks show around! I wasn't feeling very well this year but it was still so much fun!

5 comments:

Leah said...

I am sooo jealous! It looks like you all had so much fun. That family pic on the porch turned out so good! Next year for sure we will have to get together on the 4th. I think I will finally be there! You look awesome, only 74 more days left! (love that shirt)

Eric and Megan said...

How fun! I'm so glad you got to spend time with Eric this year. That picture with all the spouses is so cute...I still can't believe you are related to Camden now...kinda. :-)

Mel said...

fun fun fun! you guys sure look great! way to keep working hard eric! and thanks so much for your help this weekend. can't wait to meet your little guy nat! times a tickin'!

Karen said...

Fun fourth and probably the best part is that you were able to spend it with Eric, (kind of, when he's not on the phone). You look amazing and you little niece's outfit is so cute in the sparkler picture. We hope to see you out here again but we understand if not. that's a long flight so far into your pregnancy

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Wow, I can't believe how clear those pictures are. Thats awesome, looks like you guys had a great 4th of July!