Thursday, November 6, 2008

All about My Love!

The rules are posted at the beginning. Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post the person then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged!!

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Eric Brian Mealey
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 4 years next week!
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? Just over a year
HOW OLD IS HE? He will be 28 this month
WHO IS TALLER? He is!
WHO CAN SING BEST? He can
WHO IS SMARTER? Depends on which subject...well I guess I'm only smarter at math than him :)
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Me of course!
WHO PAYS BILLS? Again, ME!
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? He does
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Neither, we paid someone to do it, Eric says he will never mow our lawn, something about allergies or something like that!
WHO COOKS DINNER? I do.
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Always me :)
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Hmm...not sure, probably me.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? We both like to think that we do! We're about equal!

I tag...All who want to do this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. How are you doing these days?

kimberlee shaffer said...

Hey girl I dont know if you got my other comment but I need your address. What size is Maddix and Cohen in now? You don't have the store in Utah so I want to make sure it fits before I send it. (= thanks!

Camile said...

It doesn't surprise me that you're smarter at math. It seems like we had a few math classes together and you were always soooo FAST! You would like skip tons of steps and get it right in the end...I was always trying to hustle to keep up with you! :)

Congratulations on 4 years...next week!