Friday, November 7, 2008

Two Months Old


Maddix is 2 months old today! I can't believe how fast time is flying by, it really does just seem like he was born yesterday! He is growing up so much and changing week by week. We have his 2 month appointment next week and I am excited to see how much he has grown.

Maddix Loves:
To smile, he smiles all the time. Especially when Eric or I talk to him.
To sleep, he still sleeps most of the day. A few times he has slept for most of the night (7-8 hours!!) He also still loves to sleep with mommy.
He loves to be bounced, he can tell when Eric or I have sat down or stopped moving, cleaver little guy.
He is starting to coo...not much but it is so adorable.
He loves music, anything that makes music, swing, toys, tv, camera, Eric's phone, Everything! He is starting to enjoy his bath time. He hates getting in and out, but while he is in there he loves it!
He is starting to like his Binky! This has been an amazing thing for me!
He loves to cuddle, I can't get enough of it!
He really loves his daddy!

Maddix Hates:
Getting his diaper changed
Being put down
Being naked
The hiccups
The car seat, we're working on this one :)
Eric says: Soap operas, Broncos, and Pinnacle!
The many faces of Maddix!



This was how Maddix woke up after sleeping for 8 hours! Such a happy boy!
We both love to hold Maddix and love it even more when he falls asleep on us...
it makes us very sleepy too apparently!

12 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

Those new pics of Maddix are AMAZING. How much how cute is he? And SO photogenic. LOVE him. Can't believe he is 2 months already it goes by too fast.

Michele said...

such cute smiling pictures. and what happened to erics nose?? i love the ones of him sleeping on you. such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute that he already smiles and I forget all those cute stages. That is great he sleeps so good for you. Lucky! And fun that he can sleep well on you I guess too. That is cute.

Leah said...

He is changing so much! Still takes after his daddy too. What a cute, sweet, smiley little boy! We too are still working on liking the carseat... good luck with that one! I am glad he is sleeping lots still and through the night...that's great! You are a cute mom, I LOVE the pic of you passed out with him :)

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Awe... he is so adorable! I love the pics of him sleeping. Hopefully I can find a way to hold him that he doesn't cry!

Karen said...

Wow, that really does seem like a fast two months! As always the pictures are adorable. I love the sleeping pictures and it's great he sleeps a lot during the day.

Eric and Megan said...

What a precious little smile! He is getting so big! I'm so glad he is sleeping so long for you! That is amazing. What an adorable little family you guys are!

Brady and Lauren said...

Love the smiles, that is so precious! I'm glad he is such a good baby, and sleeping so well at 2 months.

Bradon and Nicole said...

There is my cute little nephew! I miss him so much when I see these pics. it makes it ten times worse. Happy Birthday sweet little Maddi! Love you, your favorite Aunt Coley.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Love all the pics of Jackson! That's awesome that he is such a good baby! I can't believe he sleeps as long as he does! Hopefully all your kiddies will be like that!

Rach Williams said...

AWWW. I love the pictures of you two asleep with him. That is so cute to me!

sdralphs said...

Natalie I found your blog through Rachel and Audrie. Little Maddix is so adorable! I cannot believe how big he is getting already and I love that his personality is starting to show. Thanks for a fun weekend in St. George. It was fun getting to know everyone better!