Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hawaii

We had a great trip to Hawaii! It is definitely different traveling and vacationing with a baby!
Maddix was such a great baby the whole time we were there.
We laid by the pool, played some volleyball, went to the dr a couple times (maddix's stinkin eye! He's fine just a clogged tear duct!), ate at great places, played by the ocean, and just relaxed! It was a great week!
Thanks APX!

Maddix's 1st plane ride, he did great!

In his swimsuit for the 1st time!



He is so cute! I think he looks like a little tourist!

This is basically how Lisa and I spent our days!




Maddix's 1st trip to the pool, after the initial shock of the cold water he actually really liked it!

Cohen too thought the water was really cold!



Oh how I love this boy!


Cousin love!



Such a big boy!


Enjoying the beautiful beach...



The view from our hotel room

Maddix had his own seat on the way home.
It was a red eye flight and he slept almost the whole time. We really do have such a great baby

7 comments:

Camile said...

Okay, I'm jealous!!! That looks like so much fun - that's great that Lisa and Dustin were able to be with you too. I love the picture of Maddix in his swimming attire - such a cute tourist!

Leah said...

Alright... not fair that Maddix has already been to Hawaii and I have not! Funny, we were supposed to be going there this winter... didn't happen, JD promises me next year... I am holding him to it!! You look so good too, another not fair! I love the picture of you and your little man on the balcony, so snuggly!

Staci shWilliams said...

So many cute pictures! I can't' believe what a little man Maddix is turning into...his first swimmie!!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I agree with Leah...Maddix has been to Hawaii and he's only 4 months...and I still haven't gone there!! Totally not fair ;) That's awesome that he was so good on the plane ride. And I love his little swim trunks!! Too cute!

Eric and Megan said...

What a great trip! We had so much fun hanging with the Mealey fam...all three of you! Maddix has the sweetest little smile - it just puts a smile on my face every time I see that lil' guy.

Allison said...

He is so adorable!! I think Chloe would just about kill me if I put her in cold water (she hates warm water too though)! What a happy baby you have!

Karen said...

I love lots of pictures and those were so fun to see. That's really how a december should be spent. Under the sun in Hawaii! Followed by Jan in Cancun. Your little man is quite the traveler! He looks so cute in the bumbo and in the new years hat.