Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random!

I was tagged by one of Eric's friends to tell 6 random things about me...
this was a lot harder than I thought it would be!
Some aren't that random, they're just 6 things I could think of.
1. I secretly wish I were pregnant!
Ok hear me out...pregnant, not ready for another child, not the first half of my pregnancy, but pregnant at about 25 weeks! I loved being pregnant. I loved being able to feel that sweet baby moving around. I loved having a huge belly (not so much now!). I loved it, despite all the throwing up, no appetite, and constant pains, LOVED IT!!
2. I just cut my hair, it is the shortest it has been in 10 years!
I definitely needed a change and am now loving my shorter hair.
3. I am obsessed with Lord of the Rings!
I know kinda dorky but I totally love all 3 movies. Eric makes fun of me all the time. When Eric and I were first married we were in Virginia for the summer and didn't have cable, needless to say Eric would come home from work at 10 pm and I would be laying on the floor just finishing 9 hours of heaven!
4. I want to run a marathon (ok, maybe a half marathon) someday.
I wish I had the drive to get in shape but that would require some sleep, which I am not getting!
My sister and I want to run one after we are both done having kids, anyone want to join us?!
5. I really want a Volkswagen beetle, a blue or green convertible one!
Anyone that knew me in high school would know that I was obsessed with these when they first came out, I guess the obsession just hasn't gone away.
Eric says we will never own one, but maybe someday I will just come home with one!
6. Before I had a baby I really wanted twins.
I wanted 2 girls so that they could experience what I did growing up and having a twin. Having your sissy be your best friend, a buddy from birth is priceless. Now that I've had a baby I don't think I want twins anymore, I'm good with one at a time!
Thanks Monica for tagging me. It was a fun post!
I tag anyone who wants to do this!

14 comments:

Anna Beal said...

This was really cute! I AM 23 weeks Prego...and I HATE it. I really envy that you liked it, I just look forward to it ending and me getting my body back. Also, thats way cool that you are a twin, I had no idea...did Alex know. Anyway, he's a twin and could totlly sympathize with that. Fun Tag.

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

I am surprised that I for some reason forgot that you were a twin. I am really losing my mind. Are you identical? Anyway, I am glad to be able to keep in touch with you and Leah on your blogs. You both bring back great memories of friendship and life back in the day. It was about 8 years ago when I think I first came over and met you, Allison, September, and Leah. Well, have a great day and enjoy playing with your boy. ALex

Anonymous said...

Love your Random thoughts and love getting to know more about you all the time - even the random things!
Now you need to post a pic on your blog of your new haircut - I'm curious!

by the way - our RS Enrich is doing an evening about setting up your own blog - I'm gonna try and figure that out. You and Mel have inspired me!

Love and hugs to all!

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person who wants to be pregnant again! My husband thinks I'm crazy, but am glad you understand. It's just so magical. :)

Tara (from Apx)

Judy said...

I love tags...so fun to get to know you better =)

Monica Mary said...

So fun to read! I love learning about you. I love being pregnant too!

So glad you did this!

Eric and Megan said...

Nat, I learned some new things about you! I would love to do a marathon with you guys someday, but right now the thought of running again makes me want to ralph :-) And I will laugh when you get pregnant again and this time IT IS TWINS!

Anonymous said...

love getting to know you better. I wish I was a twin. I always wished I had one.

Shawna said...

that was fun to read...now you need to post a picture of your new haircut. It seems like every girl needs a totally new haircut after a baby..that's when I cut mine super short for the first time --which is something I said I would never do. And now I think I will need some coaxing to grow it long again.

Alli Blue said...

1. I want a picture of the hair.
2. Having twins is great :)
3. I bet being a twin is even BETTER!


Love ya!

Karen said...

That was a fun post and it was fun reading those things about you. I always wanted twins too, but now I have nightmares about it. Literally I dreamt I had triplets and woke up horrified. I respect any mother of multiples!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Natalie, you know that we're all gonna want to see picture of your new haircut!!! I bet it is so friggin cute, and it will make me want to cut mine! And I'd love to be able to run a marathon one day...but let's be realistic; I get tired walking up a flight of stairs. So I don't see a marathon in my near future ;)

Leah said...

Chelle, that's cuz you are a lazy peice of shiz!! Haha.... anyways, of course I am going to say I want to see a pic of the new do too! And I love that you secretly want to be prego. It's great that you look at it in that light since you were so sick the first half. I think I take for granted my pregnancies and only focus on the negative. It truly is a such an indescribable experience. And yes! I want to run a marathon someday too. Count me in! I have surprised myself lately with just how much endurance I do have. Haha, we'll see! Hope you start getting more sleep soon! Love ya

Courtney said...

hi! I wanted to read about how you want to be prego, that's awesome. I'm so baby hungary but thinking maybe I should run a marathon before I get pregnant again. But then I remember that would be HARD! hummm, decisions decisions. It's been fun hanging out with you lately!