Saturday, March 14, 2009

Life...

Life after a baby pretty much for me, and I bet for most, revolves around that baby!
I rarely post anything unless it has to do with Maddix. So I am back tracking a little and doing a post about something we all did!
About a month ago we went down to St. George. Eric and some guys had some filming to do so we went down to get out of the cold and enjoy some warmer weather! We had a great time. The weather was perfect. We were able to go Mtn. Biking, climbing, on some walks, went to the Parade of Homes and ate at a great new restaurant.
Thanks Matt and Jess, Staci and Ty and Courtney and Justin for a great time!
Here is a picture of Mad wearing Kelty's sunglasses, he loved them!

The girls on their mtn bike trip...sorry to all who had to hear me complain. Let's just say this was the first bit of exercise I've had since before I got pregnant, a little out of shape! :)

The boys on one of their many rides, they really lived up the nice weather!

3 comments:

Michele said...

looks like tons of fun. i really am in need of some warm weather - and exercise for that matter : )

Leah said...

How fun... bet it was nice to enjoy the warmer weather! I went to st. George parade of homes too when JD and I lived there.... AMAZING!

Shawna said...

I was so at the parade of homes this year...weird to think that I could have seen you there. It is always crazy to see people coming to st. George and doing such fun things when we leave here and could do them all the time and don't...we really need to enjoy the perks of living in such a fun place. Glad you got a nice break from the weather!