Thursday, July 9, 2009

Idaho Falls

I love going to Idaho Falls.
It was my home for about 19 years! I love being able to spend time with my family when I go there.
We had a great week, except for the fact that Maddix cried all night every night that I was there...yep still crying throughout the night :)
I was able to go to Kendahl's last T-Ball game, she did such a great job!
Maddix enjoying himself at the game...and look at cute little Dhylan in the background!

Dhylan also taught Maddix some new tricks...He loved this walker so much that I had to get him one when we got home. He is all over the place, and with our wood floors it makes it so easy! He seriously is so happy whenever I put him in it!

Maddix also got his first haircut while we were up there. Both of my parents cut hair so we took him to my dad first and he cut the top...as you can tell he was not happy about this. He wouldn't let my dad get close to him after that!

Then we took him to my mom and she trimmed the sides...still was not having it! He was so upset. It's going to be a nightmare when it comes time for a "real" haircut!

3 comments:

Allison said...

He is so stinking cute!! I'm happy I don't have to deal with the hair cut thing for a very long time. You should take him to the zoo for sure! I love seeing their reactions to new things....sort of makes me feel like a kid too : )

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Look at his face! I am secretly happy that Noah doesn't have any hair so I don't have to cut it :) I am glad you guys had fun in IF for the 4th...I saw your mom and Nicole, but I must have missed you!

Shawna said...

How fun!