Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall

I love fall!
I love how the leaves change, how the air feels so crisp, how it is still nice enough to be outside but not so hot, I love football season (I really do!), I love Halloween and Thanksgiving.
The past couple days we have been able to hang with Dustin, Lisa, and Cohen a lot! I love seeing these two little boys interact with each other. I hope they are great friends always! Last night we hiked up to Stewart Falls. It was a great hike and was really pretty. We got home really late but it was worth it!

We also walked down to the Promenade at the park and Holy Cow Botique. I love this wagon and the boys both had so much fun in it.

11 comments:

lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

Both nights were so fun! thanks for bringing your camera! The fall leaves were amazing!

Alli Blue said...

What beautiful pictures! Looks like a ton of fun!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I agree! I love the fall and all the things you listed...especially the football :) Beautiful pictures with the leaves in all their colors.

Anna Beal said...

Beautiful scenery! I love the cooler weather too :)

Leah said...

I love when the leaves change, too bad I miss out on that here in AZ. Oh well. Hiking looks like fun too! I need to invest in one of those backpacks for Brody.

Staci shWilliams said...

Looks like fun Nat! I love how smiley Maddix is in his little back loader...he loved the hike!!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I love fall too and all the pretty leaves! However, fall also reminds me that winter is just around the corner....and I am not down with that ;)

Oh, and I love the picture of little Maddix in his backpack thingie-majigger! He looks so stoked to be hiking!

Emily Empey said...

That looks beautiful!I love the fall colors!

Shawna said...

That hike looks so beautiful! Man I miss fall! That is definitely the worst thing about living in a hotter climate!

Orange Juice said...

Fall is so beautiful! I hope to see you too. lately liv has been sleeping anywhere from 11-00 am -2;00pm...so her nap will determine if we make it or not. but we really really want to.

Scott and Chelsey said...

Good thing you guys went before it got cold! We went camping last week and I almost died... Can't wait for Park City!