Saturday, September 26, 2009

Got Milk?

Since Maddix turned 1 he has been off breast milk and trying to like regular cows milk. He really doesn't like it and most of the time spits it out. Eric can get him to sometimes drink it at night when he is putting him down but only an ounce or two. So we tried giving it to him in a cup and letting him drink it by himself and he loved it....at least for this day :)
He also had his 1 year check up and is doing great!
20 pounds 14 ounces, 25%
30.9 inches, 75%
Head is 49.75, 97%!!


6 comments:

Rach Williams said...

In the second picture you can see the milk streaming out of his cup. Cute pictures. Big mess. Haha. We love Maddix!!!! Cute kid, Nat!

Leah said...

I love that last picture too! How funny. I can remember Jace not being too fond of cows milk at first. I think I had to warm it for him for a few days. Good luck with that!

Allison said...

I love the milk all over his face!! So cute!!

Emily Empey said...

Milk has been a hard switch over for us!! She doesn't like it! haha

Shawna said...

What a cute kid! He really is getting big!:) Good luck with the switch..don't worry if it takes awhile.

Camile said...

The switch from Mommy's milk to cow's milk was NOT fun with Carly - it totally stressed me out! But, we got past that stage and she's healthy (although she still prefers water over milk). Was the weening process bitter/sweet for you too or were you ready for it?

I love that he has a big head - all my girls do too, so to me his head looks normal, ha! He is so dang cute - such a perfect mix of you and your hubby!