Saturday, October 24, 2009

Girls trip!

(Thanks Megs! I just copied your whole post!)
GiRLs goNe WiLd!
And when I say "girls gone wild" what I really mean is "seven moms who enjoyed a much needed 24 hour break for pampering, shopping, relaxing, eating, and having fun".
We have been saying forever that we wanted to do a girls get-away and we finally did! We left Thursday evening and headed up to Hotel Park City and enjoyed dinner at Ruth's Chris then checked out our amazing hotel rooms where we spent the night.
We had a concierge helping us to our rooms and we asked him to snap a pic for us...well, he struggled. In this pic he cut off Lisa on the far left......

and in this picture he cut of Natalie on the far right...so I had to post both pictures to get us all in

Gettingready to jump in our own private hot tub out on the balcony. Chelsea was ready for some skinny dippin'...

We also rented "The Proposal" and got comfy on this awesome pull out bed...which we ended up breaking because we had all our weight on one end and almost fell into the couch.
In the morning we woke up to this! It was so beautiful up there!

Once we were up we enjoyed some pampering and massages at the spa then we took off up main street for lunch, and then finished off the day with LOTS of shopping. We had so much fun! I can't wait to do it again.
{Lauren, Amy, Lisa, Megs, Chelsea, Steph, Natalie}

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

All you girls are so cute! How fun! I love the boots picture. Glad you got to do that!

Alli Blue said...

Ok, I thought only people in the movies did stuff like this!

Judy said...

What a blast! We had a group that went to Salt Lake twice a year when our kids were little. It was my therapy! We haven't gone for years. Good for you guys!!!!! It makes being a mommy so nice when you get a break!

Camile said...

Oh how fun!! I'm totally jealous that you have such a close group of girlfriends, that is so awesome! I love the first picture of all your boots - was it planned? ha ha!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I am so jealous! looks like so much fun.

Scott and Chelsey said...

This has got to be a yearly tradition!!!

Leah said...

JEALOUS! Can't believe the husbands let such HOT chicks out on the town without supervision!! Now I am even more motivated to make this girls thing happen with us! We better do it!!

Shawna said...

I love that boot picture..so many cute boots! What a fun weekend...I love park city!! Glad you got a fun getaway!

Jason & Nicole said...

Looks like a blast!! I'm glad you were able to get away and have some girl time! You look so cute!!

Anna Beal said...

I'm with Allison...I thought only Movie Stars did that :) Looks like sooooooo much fun. Way to make me jealous ;)

Jessica Gillespie said...

How fun! You need that R&R every now and then:) Good for you!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

How fun its so nice to get away and have some real girl time. Good for you guys.