Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009


This year for Christmas was our year to be with my family, we decided that we were going to stay home and celebrate and then the rest of the family would come down here for some after Christmas fun!

On Christmas Eve we all went up to my mom and Roger’s house and had hors d'oeuvres,. It was a different thing for us but we actually really liked it, we got a little bit of everything and it was plenty of food.

Then we came home and opened our traditional Christmas Eve present, PJ’s, then it was off to bed so Santa could come.

Christmas morning was great, except for the fact that Eric had been up all night, sicker than a dog and Christmas day was about the same. Poor Eric.

Maddix didn’t really care too much about opening presents but had a fun time playing with them after they were opened. Eric and I both had a great Christmas too. Eric got me a new Imac computer and he got a Wii. I am still trying to get use to a Mac.

We then had breakfast over at Dustin and Lisa’s with Cohen. Then came home and had a relaxing day.

That night the family came over for a Prime Rib dinner and some football games on TV.

We had a great Christmas and couldn’t wait for the rest of the family to get here the next day.






Christmas was a ton of fun but we missed Papa and Emily, luckily they came down earlier in the month to see us and even gave Maddix a really cool Harley!


5 comments:

Leah said...

Looks like a good Christmas! Maddix looks so cute on that Harley! He's a natural for sure ;) It was so good to see you for a bit too. Everytime I see you it makes me realize how much I miss you and it's no fair we live this far away... but we are planning a girls trip!!!!! A must!

Alli Blue said...

Of course he got a Harley from his Papa! I miss you like crazy! Love ya!

Emily Empey said...

How fun! Christmas is the best time of year! Sledding looked fun - I still need to take Mary sledding ! Jealous about Hawaii!

Chelsea said...

I love that little Harley! Glad you had a good trip to Hawaii and a fun Christmas. I love your hair short!

Jason and Amy said...

i didnt know that you got an imac for christmas. awesome. welcome to the club. once you figure it out you will never go back to your old computer i promise