Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hawaii 2009

We had a great time in Maui.

We surfed, laid by the pool, played lots of volleyball, did some fake surfing on the Flow Rider, ate more steak than I care to remember, went to the spa a ton, went to the best magic/comedy show I have ever seen, and had tons of fun with friends.

Hopefully we’ll be back next year!








Well I made it through 8 days without seeing my baby.
I will have to admit the first couple days were extremely hard but after that it got a little easier. We talked to Maddix everyday on Skype, he would get so excited to see Eric and I.
Maddix had a great time with Oma, thank you so much for coming and taking care of him!


5 comments:

Leah said...

I am so jealous, looks like a blast!

Allison said...

What a fun getaway for you guys!!! Looks like Maddix missed you too!!

Alli Blue said...

Your prego friend is a doll in her suit! I cannot wait fot the day Jason and I get away.

Mark and Lachelle said...

I agree with Leah, I'm seriously so jealous! I say we all take a girls trip to Hawaii...considering Leah and I have never been!

Oma said...

do I get to come play with Maddix again next year?