Friday, March 19, 2010

1 down...2 more to go!


Well some of you already know but for those that have thought we have fallen off the face of the planet we haven't, I'm just pregnant!

I am 12 weeks and am looking forward to this first trimester to be over (wish the sickness would go away with it :)

I have so many people to thank and since being on the computer makes me sick I'm going to make this quick!
Thank you so much to all my amazing Family and wonderful Friends!
I seriously could not be doing this without any of you.
Not only for the breaks and relief for me but especially for Maddix. I don't think you know how much he loves spending time with each one of you and your kids.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I owe each and every one of you HUGE!!
And thank you for sending me pictures, they're the only ones I have for the last couple months!

Enjoying Popsicles with Camryn and Kate


Playing oh so nice with Carson and Carlee

First time at the Dinosaur museum

Doing what we do most days...lounging on the couch and occasionally falling asleep in mommy's arms

Nana coming to play with us or take us for a walk


13 comments:

Karen said...

Natalie I"m so excited for you!! I made Weston call eric to see if you were okay. I was so scared why you weren't blogging anymore. Glad to hear it is exciting news. But I'm sorry you have been so sick.

Jason and Amy said...

maybe 12 weeks is the magic number since you are blogging :) hope you feel better soon we miss seeing you, and i think about you everyday and how miserable you must be :( maddix is so big and grown up and cute he will be a great big brother. He was in nursery last week with my kids and me and did amazing, was so happy and listened so well (maybe he could teach c & c a few things :)) when he was out our house he was talking so good too asking for more and being so nice when my kids mauled him. so happy for you and your little family.... still hope your having twins! ( i will wish twins on you every pregnancy for the rest of our lives :))

Alli Blue said...

Hope you feel better soon! Love ya!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Congrats on the big news! So excited for you guys. I hope you can hang in there, hopefully you won't be sick for much longer!! PS. Maddix is so adorable!

lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

I hope you feel better soon! Hang in there...you are the best mom! Thanks for going through this cause....I'll get a new niece or nephew! Let me know when I can help!

Jones Family said...

Its good to see a new blog post! congratulations on being pregnant. That is very exciting. I hope you get to feeling better. Makenna made me soooooo sick when I was pregnant with her

Anna Beal said...

Congrats on your big announcment!!! So exciting :)

Allison said...

Congrats!! Maddix is going to be such a good big brother!!

Leah said...

I was really hoping you'd be able to excape the sickness this time around. Wish I was there to help. Hope you get better soon! And I love all those pics of Maddix, he has the best expressions!

Mark and Lachelle said...

I'm so excited to meet little baby Mealey #2! I hope that your sickness doesn't last as long this time. Let me know if I can do anything for ya, I'm just right down the street :) So excited! Congrats again! Love ya!

Camile said...

Congratulations Nat! I hope you get better soon - morning sickness is the worst when you have another little one to take care of. Good luck! I can't wait to see if you'll have another boy or a girl!

Courtney said...

Congrats! You picked a good time of the year to have your morning sickness, hopefully you can enjoy the nicer weather now!

Shawna said...

Somehow I missed this post last time I checked your blog so I'm glad I found it this time! Congrats! Hope the sickness passes and you can start enjoying the 2nd trimester! How exciting that you will have 2! Get feeling better!