Friday, March 19, 2010

18 months

My sweet baby boy is now 1 1/2!
This post will simply not do justice to how amazing you are but one day I will make it up to you!

You are growing up so fast and I hate and love it all at the same time.
You are talking so much and love to try and say every word that mommy or daddy does.
You love to make animal noises. Your favorites are cat "meow" Dog "woof" Cow "moo" Dinosaur, Lion, Bear "Roar!"

You are so polite and love to say Please and Thank you! You can also sign both of these.

You love to play with toys that you can push. Your favorite as of late is the rolling pin. You roll it along the floor and even try to stand on it (Not such a good idea)

You love your mommy and daddy, especially dad. You hear him coming in the door and mom is no longer alive. You follow him around whenever he is home and when he is not home you walk around the house looking for him and saying "dad?"

You love to be outside. We can't wait for consistent warm weather so we can spend every day out there. You love it when you get to play with the neighbors, and love when Nana takes you on walks.

You are sleeping so much better. You still have nights a couple times a month where you are awake more than you are asleep. You love your binky and silky and I dread the day when we have to take those away.

I hope you always know how much your Mommy and Daddy love you and how proud we are of you. We can't wait for you to be a big brother.
I love you my happy, loving, kissing, snuggling, crazy Monster!
You make my life happier than I could have ever imagined. I am so glad you are mine.
We Love you Maddix!
Eating yogurt all by yourself!

You and Cohen got your first big boy haircuts


Loved playing with your Uncle Jackson


11 comments:

Alli Blue said...

What a cutie!

Josh and Jillian said...

I was wondering why you hadn't made a post in forever. Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!! I wish I could be there to help you out. Maddix and Emmett would play so cute together. Maddix is adorable. I dread the day taking away the paci too. We are going to be the Vegas area so if you ever want a little vacation, come see us!! Love ya!

Eric and Megan said...

Maddix we are so in love with you! Thanks for hanging out with us and making us laugh...you're going to be an awesome big brother! Nat, I'm so proud of you - hang in there!

Lisa said...

Maddix looks like such a little stud...and congratulations on the pregnancy! I hope you are feeling better SOON!

Leah said...

Can you believe how fast they grow?! Love the baby butt, my fav!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Such a cute post! I can't believe how fast they grow! I love the picture of him and Cohen chilling on the couch. So cute!

I can't wait for the warm weather either. I keep telling Camden that when it gets warm, we're going to the Lindon pool ;) And you and Maddix better be coming with us!

Dan and Kan said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!! Hopefully this one you'll get over the sickness after the 1st trimester :) I remember how sick you were on the cruise we went on :( But congrats again and keep on posting :)

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

he is so cute! i can't believe he's 18 months. congrats on being pregnant too! hope you're starting to feel better.

Anonymous said...

I need your email I had to put our blog on private and change the name so email me at elkins04@gmail.com

Scott and Chelsey said...

What a fun age! I want to steal him one day next week and bring him over so they can play! Let me know what day is good! And congrats on #2! You're a brave woman!

Orange Juice said...

i was wondering where u were too! wow we r soooooo excited for u n would love to help out in any way too.