Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year.
We didn't think Nicole, Brady and the girls would be able to make it but luckily the weather let up and they were able to come down! I am so glad. Too bad Jackson didn't make it, but we are looking forward to seeing him at Christmas!

We had a breakfast with my dad and Stella before they left to Grand Cayman, it was delicious!


Then we had dinner up at my moms. I absolutely love Thanksgiving dinner!
I could have it every week!

The day after Thanksgiving we headed up to Aspen Grove, by Sundance and stayed there for the night. It was so much fun. We played games, chased kids, ate lots of good food, and went sledding! I think this will be a new tradition!

1 comment:

Oma said...

sounds like a blast! Love the idea of Aspen Grove...we'll have to try that sometime too. You'll be happy to know - we're having 'Thanksgiving Dinner' for Christmas Eve!