Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hawaii


This is our 4th year that we have gone to Maui in December with Apx.
It was such a blast!

We decided to leave Maddix behind with Nicole, Brady and the girls. He was in heaven playing with the girls.

Maddix waving goodbye as he left for Idaho with Papa.

Emery and I started our trip off with a good spray tan!

We had a great time in Hawaii.
We enjoyed the beautiful sun, the pool, Eric played a ton of volleyball, went boogie boarding, snorkeling, to Warren and Annabelle’s magic show, and hanging with great friends!

Emery and Zander's first trip to the pool, they both really liked it!

This picture is for Eric...getting you back for the great picture you posted of me last year :)


Happy birthday to Nana, you look great for 49! :)
We even did this awesome Zipline adventure. I thought I would be more scared than I was.
It was so nice having just Emery there with us. We were able to get to spend some one on one time with her and her with us. We just love her!
So sad...she got a sunburn on her face! I know worst mom ever!
A HUGE thank you to my fantastic mom and Aunt who came and helped with Emery. I know this wasn’t exactly a vacation for you but it made our vacation a whole lot more enjoyable!

And to Nicole. Thank you so much for taking care of my little boy! He had such a blast with you and the girls. I know it was a crazy week for you and I appreciate you more than you know!

3 comments:

sdralphs said...

Looks like you had a blast!!! Someday I hope to make it to Hawaii to visit. Emery is gorgeous, just like her mama!

Oma said...

glad you had such a great time!

Jones Family said...

Looks like fun! We are going in three weeks. We are supposed to do a zipline trip but I am scared to death. Was it fast? That is the main thing I am freaking out about!