Thursday, January 13, 2011

Maddix you're Hilarious


I seriously love this boy!

He makes me laugh multiple times each day.

Whether it’s the way he talks (Yeas…he has a little lisp)

Or when he repeats something I don’t necessarily want repeated.

He is a crack up!

He loves Toy Story and anything that goes along with it.

He is such a picky eater but loves crisp bean burritos (A favorite of mine!)

He has a tender heart. His feelings are easily hurt but you can easily make it up to him with a smile.

He can’t help himself, he loves to smile and laugh, has since he was a baby.

He is a little bossy. Likes to tell me to sit, go, lay down, don’t do that.

He is contagiously so freaking cute! I just want to kiss him every minute!

He is a great big brother and loves to help me with Emery.
He loves his trains and we still plays daily with his train set.
He has a weird obsession with his tongue! He likes to lick things, clothes, shoes, feet, chairs, the floor, pretty much everything.

He loves his mommy and daddy and I hope that never changes.

I love him more than I can handle sometimes.

He is my favorite little boy!

9 comments:

Alli Blue said...

He is such a cute lil guy!

Rach Williams said...

Hahaha, what a cutie. I can't wait until Ash is Maddix's age because he is such a little man. The picture of him playing with the drill with his tongue sticking out is hysterical. I just wanna squeeze him!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

He is so darling and I love he loves Toy Story he needs to come and play with my boys there obsessed too. Looks like you guys had so much fun in Hawaii and Christmas.

Oma said...

Seriously - he is such a silly, cute, adorable boy! Trains. Tongues. Toy Story.....maybe it's something about T words?! Just LOVE him to bits!

Josh and Jillian said...

Maddix is such a handsome little man! Emmett has the same train set and plays with it all the time too. It would be so fun to have our boys play together. Emery is such a doll! I am so jealous that you went to a BRONCO game and to Hawaii. Glad you guys had a great Christmas! xoxo

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

He is a cutie...I love that he has a lisp! Sometimes I think Noah may have alittle bit of one too. Little boys are just so fun, and funny!

PS. What kind of train table did you get him (and where?) We were thinking of getting Noah one but I am lost.

Jennifer and Brad said...

He has quite the train set up. And I love that he is sticking out his tung while he is using his tools.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

you and eric do make cute babies i will have to admit!

kimberlee shaffer said...

is that his tongue out while using his drill? SO FUNNY! Eden does the same thing! he is adorable Natalie!