Saturday, May 28, 2011

I’m a big kid now!

A couple weeks ago I decided I would potty train Maddix, I have been dreading it and figured it would be a difficult task. Day one started out pretty rough, we had 5 accidents before noon. At noon the first day he went in the potty for the first time. He was so excited. Every time he would go after that he was so fascinated with the process. He kept saying “Momma, it comes from that hole!”

Since day 1 Maddix has only had 2 pee accidents and 2 bowel movements where he didn’t make it to the toilet.

I am seriously so proud of him and amazed at how well he has done. He still loves that he is a big boy and gets so excited that he can go by himself!

Way to go Maddix!


4 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Cute undies!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

YEA Im so happy for him and YOU.

Jason and Amy said...

momma it comes from that hole!!!! hilarious

Leah said...

Great job on successfully training you first child!! I always dread the potty training with each kid. It's usually not as bad as I expect it to be!