Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mother's Day

There is truly no greater joy in my life than being a mother.

It can bring me to tears at any given time when I think about how much I love them and what I wouldn't do for them. I never knew how much I could love someone.

Maddix, I am eternally grateful to be your mother. You make me smile and laugh every single day. You have the cutest little personality. You are such a mommas boy and I love it! The way you talk and how you express yourself makes my heart smile. I love when you wake up from your nap and you want me to cuddle with you and how when I’m putting you to bed and I say I love you then you say “I love you too or I love you more”

Emery, you have blessed my life in more ways than I can count. You are so crazy but so sweet at the same time. If you could talk you would probably say “mom! Please quit kissing me! You’re smothering me!” I can’t help but kiss you and try to cuddle you all day long. I love when I get you out of bed you pull down your bumper so you can see me, like you know I’m coming to get you and you just can’t wait another second to see me!


To my mother and mother in law, I love you both and am truly so grateful for everything you have done for us. Thank you for the example you have always set for me and for the support you continually show our family.

1 comment:

Alli Blue said...

You are a great Mama Nat~