Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby Girl Mealey

Pregnancy #3
We found out we were pregnant in July 2012.  
We are due March 20, 2013
We had been planning and hoping for another baby and are so excited!











 This pregnancy has been a difficult one. I have been sick most of the time and quit throwing up around 24 weeks only to start again around week 28.  I haven't thrown up in a couple weeks but the nauseous feeling isn't going away.  
Another great thing is that since about 18 weeks I have had a pinched sciatic nerve.  This is so painful and so annoying.  I can get a massage or go to the chiropractor and that helps a little but it comes back full force in a couple hours.
You are a crazy mover and move throughout the day and night.  I feel like I'm very big and getting bigger each week.
I had placenta previa with this pregnancy and just last week we went in for another ultrasound and my placenta had moved less than a centimeter but that was enough to put me into the clear.
We are struggling to figure out a name for you.  We have lots of options but none that Eric and I can agree on.  
We just got your room painted this last week and we are starting to get all the finishing touches in there!
We can't wait to see you in less than 2 months!

1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

Oh my goodness Natalie that is so exciting!...and horrible. I am not a huge fan of pregnancy. Anyway you look like a super model with a basketball stuffed in your tummy :) so cute.