Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well the last month has been crazy!
I went up to Idaho Falls for about a week to spend some time with family and celebrate my niece Kendahl's 4th birthday. We had such a great week....almost everyday we jumped on the tramp and played on the swings. I however did NO jumping, but Kendahl and Payton wanted me to at least sit on the tramp with them. Kendahl had a great b-day party with a princess barbie cake, it was her favorite thing of the entire day.




The next week I was able to travel with Eric to Pennsylvania to visit 2 of his offices. 1st we went to Philadelphia. Thanks Jessica for keeping me entertained while I was there...we went shopping, went out to eat, and just hung out. I didn't get any pictures from this 1st visit. Next we went to Pittsburgh. Staci had a ton of little activities for me to do while I was there...we went to the building where a scene from Silence of the Lambs was filmed, went to lunch, swimming and I even went to a little baby shower. All in all it was a great week and I was able to see Eric everyday...even if it was only for an hour or so. I always love getting to spend more time with him.
This is an addition to the post: I forgot to add that Eric's family was here for Memorial Weekend...we didnt' get to spend a ton of time with them because we were in Pennsylvania but we did get to see them for a day or two. Jaden turned 3 and got a Transformers cake (which was delicious...great job Mel!).



The next week my sister and her girls came down to visit. We were hoping that the weather would be great and that we would be able to lay out, but it seemed like that wasn't meant to happen! Everyday we'd run errands and by the time we got home it would be cloudy. The girls didn't seem to mind so we filled up our little Wal-mart pool and they played for hours most of the days! Nicole and I got a ton of shopping in and also planned for my cousin Blakley's bridal shower. Thanks Nicole for all your help! On Saturday we had a great shower and Blakley walked away with tons of great stuff! Thanks to all who came!
I also got my first piece of baby furniture...my new wall unit/changing table was delivered and I am so in love with it! Can't wait to work on the rest of the nursery!



Eric and I were supposed to fly out Sunday for Sacramento and then to Florida but Eric forgot his wallet at home so our great friend Jason brought it up to the airport for us at 8AM! We still missed the flight by about 1 minute...so now we are here for a day or two and then we will be leaving! I am so excited for some really HOT weather!

Eric has been super busy with work while he's been here but has managed to do the following:
-Plant a new tree...that I love!
-Make plans to totally change our house...yep a complete remodel (details to come!)
-Work, work, work!
-Oh and find a grey hair on top of his head! I think he's been stressin a little too much lately!



Here is the latest picture of my ever growing belly!
I am now over 24 weeks (6 months down...3 and a 1/2 to go!)
I have a feeling that I am going to be HUGE by September! I CAN'T WAIT!!!


14 comments:

Eric and Megan said...

Yeah, don't remind me of how busy you have been...I was all excited for the summer cuz we were going to hang out tons and now you are ALWAYS GONE! Booo! Ok, I'm actually happy that you are passing the time so fast while you're pregnant. Especially since the first four months of your pregnancy were spent hanging your head over the toilet. You deserve to have some fun! I'm excited for your house transformation!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Natty! You're sooo freaking cute! You're like the cutest little prego girl ever! That sucks you guys missed your flight to Cali, but it sure will be nice when you're out there by the beaches and the sun!!! Just relax and take it easy out there!

Karen said...

Nat I'm so glad you were able to come to Pitts and play with us. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to hear about the remodel. Look how tiny you look in your prego pic. Your belling is so cute and I hope you get to come to pitt again.

Michele said...

love the update. we have so much catching up to do... we NEED to get together! you are super busy, so let me know when we can plan something! also, love the changing table! you will love all that storage space. where did you order it from?

Scott and Chelsey said...

Wow you have been busy! Wish I could say I've been doing something cool, but just working in the office 24/6! Sucks. That piece of furniture is darling! You are so cute with a belly! I'm all of a sudden poking out and it's weird!

Leah said...

I loved the update! Your changing table is really cute. I can't wait to see your baby nursery, I imagine it is going to be adorable. Wish I was a little more of a decorator like yourself! You look beautiful too!

Mel said...

love the changing table and the tree! you look great! way to stay busy. that's the best way to pass time!

Anonymous said...

Cute baby bump! You have the cutest nieces ever! Hope you can start hanging soon. Glad you are feeling better finally!

Brady and Lauren said...

Wow, you have been busy! That's great you have been able to see Eric. You look fabulous and I'm excited to hear about your new house plans!

Kevin and Janae said...

Hey Hows the pregnancy going? You look so good, of course!! So I just found out today that I am 8 weeks along!! Crazy huh!!

Jason and Amy said...

I hope your baby boy is half as cute as your nieces, they are to die for! Your not supposed to be busy in the summer, unless its finishing your class!!!!!

Allison said...

Ah you look so cute!!! I like seeing what my belly will look like in a couple of weeks! Im jealous you got to see my in laws!

Staci shWilliams said...

Nat! I cannot believe how much Kendhal and Payton look like Nicole in these pictures! I guess I haven't seen them forever, but they are looking exactly like her! So Cute! And...hello preggers belly! I'm sure it's nice and tan after spending the week in Florida...come out to PA soon, we'll lay out on the grass and get eaten by ants and heat exhaustion from the lack of water...

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Natalie! I am excited for you to come and play next week! You better really show up this time! " )