Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Twenty Six

First off I want to wish my best friend of 26 years a very Happy Birthday! Only in the last 4 years have we not been able to spend the day together. I am so grateful to have Nicole as my best friend and as my sister! She is such a kind, caring, fun, loving person. I love her more than words could express and am lucky that she is the sister I was blessed with. Hope you had a great birthday seester!


Also I celebrated my 26th birthday! 26 seems pretty old :)
Eric wasn't able to be here for my birthday this year so we celebrated last week with dinner at Tucano's and a little shopping. He bought me a new camera, a nice one so I can take pictures of our little boy! He also got me a massage and pedicure which I will be getting tomorrow. I am so excited!
Then this weekend my mom spoiled me. She had me up to her house for a BBQ on Sunday with family, first real hamburger of the season for me, so delicious! Then on Monday my mom, Dustin, Lisa, and I went out to lunch to celebrate! Thanks Guys!
Monday night my good friends, Amy, Megan, and Stephanie took me out to dinner. We went to Chili's...the main reason I wanted to go there was to have my favorite all time dessert CHOCOLATE MOLTEN CAKE!!!
And it was delicious!
Thanks again to everyone for making my 26th birthday so great!


18 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! 26 is a great age. I'm glad you had a fun birthday celebration!

Michele said...

happy birthday! sounds like it was a good one. i miss chilis... i remember the days we would go just to get chips and salsa and the chocolate cake! so fun. and how fun with the new camera. you will be so glad you have it! i got one right after boston was born. mine is a canon digital rebel... is that what yours is? it looks like it from the picture. so much fun to play with. lets get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! I'm so grateful for you and for the friendship we had as little girls and all growing up! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday (that chocolate molten cake would make any birthday wonderful, wouldn't it?!)

Mel said...

so fun! happy bday nat!

Staci shWilliams said...

Happy Happy Birthday...Sounds like you had a great one! How did you do the cool birthday collage? Happy Birthday again, and cute new background.

Anonymous said...

Cute page! Hope you had a good Birthday, it sounds like you had fun. I really wish I could have seen you too! But i am glad you have lots of family and friends around while Eric is gone. Happy Happy Birthday!

Afton said...

Happy 26. 26 has been a good year for me. I hope it will be a good one for you too. I forgot that you girls have the same birthday as my sister calyn...

Jessica Gillespie said...

You are so cute! That little boy will be here before you know it. Hope you had a great birthday!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Happy birthday! I love it when birthday celebrations turn into week celebrations! Those are the best! Glad you had a good one!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday girl! It is so weird that we seem so old! Before you know it we will be 30! That's crazy! Look as good as ever!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Well happy birthday nat!! You deserve to be pampered:)

Anonymous said...

Cute post! It was fun to celebrate with you! WE missed you those few months you were sick. Now for the fun part...

Tierney Kirk said...

Happy birthday Natalie! And, since I don't keep updated on blogs very often, we just found out that you guys are having a boy... Congrats on that! It will be so much fun for you and Eric, and also Jaden and Kyler will love having another little guy to run around with :) Hope that all is well with you!

Alli Blue said...

Happy be-lated birthday Nattie! I hope the day was wonderful! I remember spending your birthdays at the Boise River Festival! Ah, the good ol' days! Eh, who are we kidding! These are the best days! Love you tons and tons and TONS!

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Hey.. Nat. When are you coming out again? We need to hang out!

Jennifer and Brad said...

Yes, we have been super busy. I guess that is what is expected at our ag; weddings and babies. I love your pregnancy pictures.. You look great. How is the nursery coming along?

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Well thanks! I am feeling alright...a little sick now and then but I am surviving! I think my mom is so excited she can't contain herself!

Brooke Campbell said...

Natalie,
You are such a cute prego girl. I don't think you look big at all, I am so short that when I am pregnant it all carries right in front, and I like like I have a couple baby hippos hiding out under my shirt. So no complaints-ok!! I wish I could have gone to Coley's shower, we were in Swan Valley for the weekend. But you guys will have to let me know when you are here again, so we can hang out. Good luck with everything, hope your feeling better!-
Brooke