Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

" Any man can be a Father, but it takes a special person to be a dad. "


Today is Father's day and I just wanted to let my dad know how much I love and adore him. Growing up he was such an amazing, fun dad and now that I'm older I still enjoy every time I get to see him. He is loving, kind, funny, strong, a great example to us and so much more. I can't wait for our little boy to meet his Papa! Love you Dad!

I am also grateful for Eric's dad. He is another amazing father. I know that Eric looks up to his dad so much and I am so grateful to him for the example he is to us.


And then to Eric...He is going to make a great dad in a couple months. I can't wait to see him in action and I know that he is going to love our son so much. I'll never be able to express how grateful I am for him and for the man and husband that he is. I am truly so in love with him and count myself very lucky to have him in my life.
-
-
-
Also to all our Grandpas, Uncles, Brothers, and Friends...
Happy Father's day to you!

6 comments:

Allison said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for details.

Orange Juice said...

Hey Nat!
This is Alexis.
Congrats on being pregnant!! I am so happy for you. You will just love being a mom!! I am sure you are ready for it!! Check out our blog to see some pics of my little girl!

take care.
Alexis

Kolste said...

Thanks! We check out your blog too! We are really excited for you guys...a baby makes your life really exciting and very unexpected, but a LOT of FUN! Congrats!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Happy Father's Day Eric

Mark and Lachelle said...

Hello my love! I hope you had a great birthday today! Wish I could have seen ya today, birthday girl! Just make sure you go out to eat, and get a free peice of cake!

Rach Williams said...

Hi Nat. Thank you so much!! I love my hair now, but I admit that at first I HATED that it was short. If you decide to chop yours off be sure to see your shrink first, because there may be something wrong in your head. haha. I love your pictures! They are so cute. Again, sorry about when you were here, that was a rough time. I hope to see you soon! :)