Thursday, October 30, 2008

Maddix's Blessing

This past Sunday Eric and I blessed our little Maddix. Eric did such a great job and gave Maddix such a sweet blessing. After Maddix's blessing we rushed over to Dustin and Lisa's ward to take part in another special blessing of little Cohen. What a great day when you can have to babies that you love so much blessed!
Thank you to all our family and friends that came, you too made the day very special.

I had to post this picture of little Dhylan...isn't she adorable!

5 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

what a special day! I wish we lived closer so we could come to these things. Can you email me your address, I have gifts for you and Lisa. (=

Leah said...

I wished I lived closer too, I would have loved to be there for you guys. Maddix looks dashing in his blessing outfit. Where did you find it? I love it, I have never seen anything like it. Usually you just see the one piece jumpers with a tie attatched to it! You look so good too!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Maddix is such a little handsome fella! I wish we could have made it, but we had to come back to good ol Price :( Love the pictures of your cute family! And you seriously look amazing! Not fair!

Alli Blue said...

Oh he looked amazing! That was kind of like Gradens outfit! I hated all the silky sailor outfits! You look great too! What is Lachelle talking about not fair? Skinny mini!
Wish we cold have made the trip!
And I don't think I have seen such a rufflier baby!

colin and brooke thompson said...

Maddix looks so much like Eric in that picture! So adorable!