Saturday, June 26, 2010

26 weeks

Well I am now into my 3rd trimester! This pregnancy has been flying by. I have been feeling great and love my big belly and that this baby moves like crazy ALL DAY LONG!

Maddix loves to point to my belly and say “Baby” and also to give it kisses. He is a little jealous if I touch another child/baby, but I really think he is going to be such a great big brother.

I had a dr’s appt yesterday and everything is looking good. I am measuring right on and gaining lots of weight! I am excited that in another month I get to have another ultrasound and see this little girl again!

Now we just need to figure out what we are going to name her!



13 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks like you have had a busy month! Happy late birthday. You look fabulous by the way, your belly is so cute!

Jason & Nicole said...

You look great!! Your belly is so cute!!

Leah said...

You HAVE had such a busy month! Lots of travel probably does make this pregnancy fly by. I can't believe you are in your third trimester already! You are such a cute prego person. Not everyone can pull it off ya know! I'm so excited to meet your baby girl!! Good luck with a name... it's so hard to decide!

Shawna said...

you look so cute! I had fun reading your updates from the last month--sounds so much fun!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You look great Nat! I love all the updates...and I hope you had a really great birthday!

Judy said...

You look so dang cute!

Alli Blue said...

You look amazing!

Eric and Megan said...

So many posts to catch up on - such cute pics of your trip to KC and Texas. But I'm still mad at you for leaving us for so long! Don't do that again unless we get to come too.

And wow, that post that Eric did for your birthday gave me goose bumps! We don't get to see the mushy, sweet side of Eric so it was so cute to read how much he loves you. You guys are such a great match!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

You really do look so dang cute!! Glad to hear that all is going well with the pregnancy. Can't wait for Eclipse this week!!!

Rach Williams said...

You look so cute. Love the bump!

Anna Beal said...

I seriously didn't know you were that far along! You are just trailing me. Love your bump!

kimberlee shaffer said...

yay! I was waiting for a belly shot! you look beautiful as always, I am so excited to hear what her name is going to be.

Josh and Jillian said...

Your belly is so cute! I know Maddix will be a good big brother. He is so darling!!