Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eclipse

On July 1st we had an Eclipse party at my house and then we all went and saw the movie...
Kendahl and Payton helping get things ready for the dinner...they were so excited to help!
All the yummy food!
We played a couple games.
First we played a trivia game, I admit it was a little hard :)
And then we played the "Newborn Vampire" game.
All of us after the movie...
We all Loved Eclipse!
Thank you to everyone who helped with the party, I could not have done any of it without you!

4 comments:

Alli Blue said...

I am coming to Utah to your Breaking Dawn party. FOR SURE! Looked amazing Nat! Love ya!

Oma said...

It IS a fun party/get together! I really enjoy your friends and family and the fun time!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Looks like fun! That food looks tastey!! I loved Eclipse...I thought it was the best one yet!

Leah said...

I'm with Alli!! Send me an invite for the Breaking Dawn party. You sure know how to throw one!