Monday, February 7, 2011

Five

5 is the number of kids I had this weekend.
5 is the amount of mouths I fed at least 3 times a day
5 is how many kids got a bath on Saturday morning all at one time, thanks to Eric for his help!
5 is how many kids were in my car all weekend.
5 is the number of kids that were sleeping at my house, and 3 monitors!
5 is how many kids I got to kiss and play with every day!
5 is the number of kids who each had a melt down at least once a day
5 is the number of kids who were ready for Church by 8:45am!
5 + 2 is the number of kids who went to Kangaroo Zoo and played all weekend long!
5 x 10 is the amount of diapers I changed
5 x 100 is the amount of runny noses I wiped and Kleenexes I went through
5 x 1000 is the number of times I said "NO" or "Don't do that"

5 is the number of kids I use to want!

Reading books and hanging in our jammies
All ready for church
Cabellas
Eating dinner
We had a great weekend with Kendahl, Payton, and Dhylan.
Come again Soon!

13 comments:

Oma said...

So - YOU had 5 kids ready for church on time....Big Question - was ERIC ready? LOL!! And I LOVE the last comment - about how many kids you USED to want. Remember - they Usually come 1 at a time...every 2 years or so - Maddix would be at least 8....might be a good case for spreading them out a bit more....hmmmmm. I know you love those girls - glad you had a fun (and very busy) time together!

Rach Williams said...

Wow!!! The word overwhelming comes to mind... ha ha.

Leah said...

That is CRAZY!! I'm really impressed (amazed actually) that you had 5 kids ready for 9:00 church. I bet they LOVED spending time with their favorite Aunt!

Jennifer and Brad said...

Im pretty impressed with how you had everyone ready for church. I had two little guys to get ready and barely.. I mean barely.. made it to church on time.
I think you are capable of five kids :)

Anna Beal said...

Haha! So funny because that pretty much sums up my day to day, minus one kid. Hopefully we will have no more additions....just sayin' ;) four is enough for me.

Alli Blue said...

Reality check huh? At least you got to try it out first! You could do 5. I know it!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You are my hero! 4 was my max until I watched some friends kids and decided maybe the number would be 3 haha. I guess we will see, I haven't completely decided yet!

Love the picture of them on the couch! So cute.

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

How fun in a crazy sort of way. Im sure they are in love with you, your surely the BEST aunt.

Jacquelyn said...

5 CUTE kids might I add!! :) How fun!!!

Chelsea said...

Looks busy, but super fun!

Mel said...

too fun! yeah, 5 that young would be a handful! what a cute bunch though! :)

Shawna said...

you are one brave woman! looks fun and crazy! They are all so cute! I am seriously amazed that you had all 5 ready for church by 8:45-how did you do that! Amazing!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Holy cow! That's a lot of kids! I've always wanted 4...maybe I'll reconsider lowering that number ;)