Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Idaho Falls

Last week Maddix, Emery and I took a trip up to Idaho to see my family.

My sister has just moved into her new beautiful home so we thought what better way to break it in then to pay them a visit!

We had such a great time up there. It was so fun to see Nicole’s house and Maddix was in heaven playing with the girls all day long.

I don’t think Emery has ever gotten as much attention as she did from Dhylan. Dhylan was her little mommy. She informed me on many occasions that she nor their dog could feed Emery because they didn’t have boobies and was so worried that Emery was hurting me because she was biting mine!

Dhylan is such a sweet girl and I love knowing that her and Emery will probably be great friends!

All the girls kept Maddix very entertained and he LOVES them! Thanks Kendahl and Payton for giving up your rooms!

Maddix loves playing dress up in all the girls stuff!

Maddix also loved getting to play with his Papa and Nana every day.

I didn’t get any pictures of my sisters new house but once she sends me some I will post some. Her house is so amazing and it totally makes me want to build again and copy so many things that she did!
Thanks Family for a great week! Love you all!

7 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

We have so many picts of Warren in girl dress up clothes is so cute I think. I dont want you to build again Ill be sad when you dont live close to me.

Alli Blue said...

Nothing makes a house more beautiful than a bunch of children! Glad you were able to see your family! Love you!

Mel said...

how fun! gotta love cousin time!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

haha That whole feeding Emry thing is hilarious. Little kids crack me up...and I love the picture of Maddix posing with the umbrella. haha That is so cute!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Sorry, I totally misspelled Emery's name! You know what I meant :)

Shawna said...

how fun! That last picture is a classic! too funny! And nicole's house looks beautiful!

Leah said...

Hahaha, love that last pic! Nicole's home looks beautiful!!