Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Broken Home"

Well the remodel on our house has officially started!
I have been up in Idaho so my friend and neighbor took some pictures for me. She said it looked like a plane went through the front of my house and another friend said it looked like a hurricane had taken seige on it! Needless to say I was anxious to get the pictures! I am so excited to be home in a couple days and see the progress for myself.



We are closing off our 3rd car garage (storage unit) and making that into the nursery. We are also knocking down a wall in our master bedroom and making it bigger and then a few other little changes!
I really hope this will all be done before our little baby gets here in about 5 weeks!!!
(Megan, Thanks for the pictures and the title of my post!)

4 comments:

Leah said...

That is crazy!! It totally looks like a plane crashed. haha! Good luck with the remodel, you guys definately have your plate full before the babe comes. That's good, it will keep ya busy. So much for my comment about relaxing!! Can't wait to see the baby and your new home. I am going to be coming through the mid to end of Sept. I really want to stop by and see you, with or without a baby!! (hopefully with) :)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Wow, I can't believe that you guys are tacking a remodel so close to your due date!! You're definately a go-getter! :) Crazy how the house looks right now in the demolition phase. I'm sure once it's all done, it will be so nice!! Can't wait to see your home when the remodel is all done!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Oops, I meant to say "tackling" a remodel...not tacking :)

colin and brooke thompson said...

wow! I can't believe that! The home is a year or two old right? Brave souls! I'm excited to see the finished product! Good luck with that and the last final count down. It took me a sec. to realize that the baby wasn't yours on that post!