Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome to the World!

Dhylan Natalie Howell
Born on Saturday August 9th at 3:35 am! She weighed 5 pounds 10 ounces, this is my sisters biggest baby yet! Still so tiny.
She is absolutely perfect! I am so glad that I was able to be here when she was welcomed into the world!
You'll have to check out my sisters blog for all the details and tons more pictures. Let's just say if I were as lucky as she is I'd have my baby in less than 3 pushes and in about 2 minutes after my water broke! To her it may not have been that easy but to all of us watching it looked like a piece of cake!
Love you Nicole and little baby Dhylan!
Nicole had told me her middle name was going to be Emery and didn't tell me or any of the other family members that it was actually Natalie until after she was born. I didn't believe her at first but once I did finally believe that she wasn't joking I couldn't stop crying...must be all these hormones! Lisa caught my emotion and joy on film :)

This makes it seems so surreal that in about a month Eric and I will be going through this same process and welcoming our own little one! We can't wait!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so special. I am very happy for you and your sister in your mommy joy!

Leah said...

That is about the sweetest thing ever. Dhylan Natalie is so cute. What an adorable little thing. Wish I knew what it was like to have such a tiny baby! I bet you are so anxious for your little one to come now. I can't wait for you guys. This time will go by so fast. Sleep lots, relax lots, do everything you love to do by yourself cuz life is going to change... for the better of course!

idasale said...

I am so glad that you got to be there and that you didn't have to leave and come back! Her name is beautiful! Hope all goes well for you in a few weeks!

Brady and Lauren said...

That's great that you got to be there for that special moment. Congrats on your new niece and what a great delivery!

AND your house...wow, I can't wait to see the results. That is so exciting!

Afton said...

Shes a doll. I can't believe that was her biggest baby. HOw big were the other two?You guys are so lucky to been able to share in the pregnancy journey...

Alli Blue said...

Nicole has the cutest little girls! So happy for her! That is awesome about her middle name! I am some what partial to it as well!

Mark and Lachelle said...

How sweet that Dhylan's middle name is after he auntie Natalie! I got goosebumps when I read that! That is the sweetest thing ever! I can't believe how small all of Nicole's girls are, and how easy she has them. Lucky girl! Tell Nicole congrats. Her girls are the cutest things ever! And your little boy is going to be just as cute! Can't wait till ya have him, and I can snuggle him!

Lynnette said...

She is so cute! I can't believe her babies are so small, she is so lucky. Dave and I are still in Idaho - I didn't realize you were still in Utah, we'll have to come and visit. I am so excited for you and Eric, these last weeks will seem like forever!

Jones Family said...

Oh how sweet! That's a cute story. I bet you are really excited for your little one to arrive.

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Nat...that is so fun that you were there for your sis for her baby! That is so sweet that she named her after you. I can't wait till your little guy comes out!

Karen said...

when I first got on your blog I thought this was your little guy and it scared me for a sec but congrats to your sister. She is so cute and what an honor to have her named after you. Very exciting!!

Jessica Gillespie said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable! She is lucky to have an aunt like you. Good luck on your little guy. Your almost there!
Jess

Jason and Amy said...

Dhylan is so stinkin adorable. Thanks for bringing her over for me to snuggle. Your an amazing Aunt I can't even imagine how great of a mom you will be.

Kevin and Janae said...

She is adorable and I seriously got chills when I read that cute little story.. what a cool experience for you!! Cant wait to come home and see you and your little baby!! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I was never a crafty person either. Until just recently. So you should come and try with me some time soon!

Orange Juice said...

Nat,

How sweet!! Congrats on becoming an aunt again and having her named after you. I am excited for you to have your little one. We will for sure come and visit you if you would like. Chad and i live in Provo and we will be here for 3 more years (at least) going to Law School. Take care.
Alexis