Friday, August 29, 2008

Sleepover!

These last couple weeks I have been able to spend a bunch of time with my family up in Idaho. It has been so much fun.
We went to the park, played on the toys, went to Tauphus Park Funland and rode the rides, had cotton candy and even got snow cones a couple times!


Then last weekend Nicole came down to do some pictures with a great photographer named Skye Johnasen and when she left back up to Idaho she left her 2 older girls to stay with my mom and I for a couple days. I have never had Kendahl and Payton stay at my house all by themselves. It was so much fun!
We went to dinner at Chili's with Lisa, then did a little shopping, came home and had popsicles on the deck, took baths, and then stayed up late watching movies! They even got to sleep with Aunt Nat all in her bed, Payton ended up on the floor cause she moves around too much!
We had such a great time! I love these little girls!

5 comments:

Orange Juice said...

How fun!!
Let's get together for sure after things settle down after your sweet little baby is born. take care.

love Alexis

Leah said...

That's so nice you got to spend some one on one time with the girls before the baby comes. They are the cutest little things and I bet they had a blast with their aunt!

Michele said...

how cute are they?? i remember when kendahl was just a tiny baby!!

Alli Blue said...

What cool aunties! Chili's, shoppimg, popcicles! What more could you ask for! :)

Mark and Lachelle said...

I can't believe how grown up those two girlies are!! Too cute! They're going to love having all these new boy cousins to play with!