Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Progress!

Well our house is still under construction and they are making some progress!
Not sure when it will be done but we're hoping within the next 3 weeks.
(Since that's when our little boy is due!!)
They are in the process of finishing the sheetrock/drywall
and then they will be doing the finishing work!
Next will be paint and carpet and then MOVE IN!!
It all sounds like it won't take that long but I bet we'll be lucky
if it's done by the end of September!
We are both really excited about it and
know that we are going to love all the changes!
Outside of the house: New garage and Bay window

From inside the Nursery a look at the Bay window


The other end of the Nursery


New Master Bedroom

7 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Nats, that will be so exciting when the remodel is done! It looks like they're making a lot of progress! Hopefully everything will be done before the babe gets here. I can't wait to come and see your house when all the chaos is over!!

Jennifer and Brad said...

Its is definetly making head way and looks great! How are you feeling though?

Brooke Campbell said...

I bet you're so excited for the finished product! I'm sure it's going to look great! Coley and I were talking and we are going to try to find some time when her,I and all the girls can come visit you! I can't wait until you have your "little man"
We are so excited for you!!!

Jones Family said...

Your house looks great. I told Chez you were pregnant yesterday and he said he thought he saw you a month ago but he wasn't sure because the girl he saw was pregnant. So it probably was you. Your sister's baby is so cute and looks just like her in that picture.

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Nat... I enjoyed hanging out yesterday and catching up. I can't wait to see your house when it is done!

Leah said...

Wow, you are totally transforming your home. I think its going to look so good. And definately more functional!

Michele said...

looks really good! im coming down to meet this little man and see his new house when he arrives!