Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bear Lake Family Reunion

Last week we went up to Bear Lake for the Webster Family reunion, my mom's side of the family.
This is only my second time going to Bear Lake and I love it!

I love the small town, the raspberry milkshakes, the water, the beach and the time we all get to spend together with family.
Eric was even able to come up for a day so that made the trip even better!
Can't wait to go back!
Maddix was obsessed with the boat! He loved it. Everyday he wanted to go back out on it. He would laugh and smile the whole time.

He was in heaven with all the sand!


11 comments:

Oma said...

what a wonderful time....so great that little boys love to play in the mud/sand!

Alli Blue said...

I love Bear Lake. It is shallow forever!

Anna Beal said...

Alex always tells me Bear Lake is awesome. Looks like I'll have to go there sometime.

Leah said...

Bear Lake is the best! We used to go there every year growing up. Looked like Maddix was loving it too!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I agree I love Bear Lake. Its one of those vacations that is relaxing because your kids have tons of fun to. Maddix looks so dang cute with his life jacket on

Brady and Lauren said...

Maddix is such a stud and he is getting so big. I hope you are doing well and I'm sorry you have been stressed about your delivery. Everything will be ok and I have actually heard some good stories about c-section.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

What a fun time! Casey used to love going up there with his family every summer. And always good to hear that your hubby was able to join in the fun!

Jessica Gillespie said...

Oh how fun for you and your family! Hope the pregnancy is going ok now. Good luck with the rest of the summer Nat!

Jennifer and Brad said...

How fun that they are so close in age they are each others best friends.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Love the pic of Maddix in the lifejacket. He is too cute! I also love bear lake, many fond family reunion memories there! Looks like fun!

Emily Empey said...

I LOVE BEAR LAKE!!! i too love the Raspberry shakes and playing in the water!!!! Have you had the chocolate covered Raspberries they sell by the pizza place! SOOOO YUMMY!