Tuesday, November 23, 2010

6 Years

On November 12 Eric and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary!
Saturday the 13th we dropped the kids off at my mom and Roger's and went out for the evening.

We went to a movie, went to dinner and then had a fabulous massage at The Sanctuary!
We really did have such a great time, and a huge Thanks to my Mom and Roger for watching Maddix and Emery!


I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man, who loves me and loves our kids!
Thanks babe for making these the best 6 years of my life!

3 comments:

Oma said...

He (Eric) and We (Brian and I) are sooooo lucky to have you as a part of our family. I just can't imagine it with just the 4 of us any more!

Shawna said...

glad you have had a little joy in your life lately! Well, Emery and Maddix are adorable too but it is nice to getaway for some alone time every once and awhile. Every mom deserves it.

Leah said...

Congrats on 6 years!! Time flies. I remember you reception vividly. Glad you had a great day and massage!