Friday, July 22, 2011

Independence Day

We went up to Idaho for the 4th this year.

It was a great time despite Emery getting so sick.

We went to the parade and then most of the rest of the day was spent trying to soothe Emery. She screamed all day and all night, poor girl.

I love going home to Idaho for this holiday, wish we could have gone to the pool and seen the fireworks but maybe next year!

Playing in the backyard before the firework show...

Mad showing his moves on the tramp
Being oh so cautious while watching fireworks
I was able to see one of my best friends, haven't seen her in 3 years. It was so nice to catch up!
Watching the parade...

All the cousins
We even got a smile out of her...

7 comments:

sdralphs said...

You have a gorgeous family! Glad Eric got to be with you for the 4th. I know want to go to Laguna beach. Looks gorgeous!

Jennifer and Brad said...

I was curious what you guys have been up to since you hadn't posted in a while.. and it all looks so fun! Good job to Eric for a great bday weekend!!! Our boys are teething also and we've had some 'rough days' to say the least. Those are the days that after they are down for bed I want absolute silence till I fall asleep. :)
Cheers to continuing to enjoy your Summer.

Rach Williams said...

What a dang good looking family! Every picture of you guys is so cute! I love how festive your outfits are, too. So fun! Miss you guys!

Kevin and Janae said...

Your family is cute!!! I cant believe how big your kids are! Its so crazy how fast they grow up! you look beautiful as ever!!! :) hope things are good for you guys!

Shawna said...

looks like you have had such a fun summer. Too bad we didn't run into each other on the 4th- I love running into everyone I haven't seen in years. You have such a cute little family-love the 4th of july outfits! so fun! And how awesome that Eric went to the trouble to make your birthday so great. Glad you had a good one!:)

Alli Blue said...

There is nothing like an IF 4th of July! You look beautiful!

Leah said...

IF is the best place to celebrate the 4th. I miss it! Where were you last year when I wa actually there?!! Sorry Emory was sick but still looks like you were able to have a little fun.