Friday, July 22, 2011

Surprise!


For my birthday this year Eric surprised me with a quick trip to Laguna Beach!

Stayed at the amazing Montage, it was seriously the most beautiful place.
We rented really nice cars and had a blast driving around in these!
Went to a baseball game, went shopping and laid out at the pool!
Couldn't have asked for a better birthday.


The View from our Hotel
Thanks Shawn and Roxanne we had a fabulous time!

A huge Thank you to Shenna for watching Maddix and Emery! They had a great time playing with their Oma.

4 comments:

Oma said...

Oma ALWAYS loves playing with Maddix & Emery!

Staci shWilliams said...

I love Laguna Beach. I just realized how much I miss it!

Alli Blue said...

Jealous!

Leah said...

That's so sweet of Eric! Looks like an amazing time. Nothing beats some alone time with the hubby... I just realized how overdue I am for some of that!!